Give the gift of an amazing holiday experience! Create your own natural style wreath, centerpiece or garland (with re-usable base). Invoke the season, with long lasting lush scented foliage, rosy red blooms, berries & spices – beautifully designed, to your preferred value.
Available to book for private party workshops, any day/ time including weekends or evenings, pending availability. Workshops include all your beautiful materials to keep, teaching by Stacey herself, & setup & cleanup (generally 2-3hrs). You can add on additional numbers as guests confirm, anytime up until 1 wk prior to the party date.
You can add on travel to any location, or alternatively free hire of our beautiful studio space, centrally located in Northbridge. All lux, beautiful flowers are included, as well as any sundries required, and including tools hire for everyone (furniture hire also available, if traveling out to you; trestle tables $20ea that seat 6 comfortably or 8 a bit more cosy, and little stools $2ea).
Please note; all workshops require booking in with payment in advance, and dates/ times are pending availability.
Choose from the following topics:
- Lux seasonal table centrepieces: impress family & friends at your Christmas party
- Wreaths (choose from fresh floral/ foliage, or preserved/ dried, on woven bases); add a spectacular welcome to your front door
- Festive garland; drape the scent of the season on your staircase, doorway or mantelpiece
Cost varies depending on teaching time & flowers value, as follows:
- In-store, & if during business hours; minimum spend 1 hr @$60/hr incl GST, plus flowers/ sundries value (recommend from $100pp+)
- After hours, or if I travel out to you; minimum spend 2 hrs @$60/hr incl GST, plus flowers/ sundries value (recommend from $100pp+)
- To book Sat/ peak times, minimum spends may apply. Generally, in wedding season I have more availability Mon-Thurs, or Sun pm.
DIY wreath kits from $100pp. Mini DIY from $50pp
A great option for Christmas parties on a budget!
Includes a detailed, itemized step-by-step guide, & beautifully prepped botanical materials, wreath bases & sundries as required, to full value.
Additional options are available to add on, should you wish – including:
- a completed design (to use as an example)
- delivery (price pending location & time availability)
- Additional pp design value, for more beautiful or fuller designs
- tools; for florist scissors, purchase price is $15/pair
- display flower arrangements, to decorate your party
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT OUR WORKSHOPS
“Thanks Stacey – these are beautiful! It looks like everyone was happy with their finished product!” – Emmalee, Lifestyle Lab, for Brookfield Properties, Dec 2022
Stacey, Thank you for the wonderful workshop you ran with us last week, everyone who attended thoroughly enjoyed themselves!” – Chelsea, HDI Global, Dec 2022
“Thank you for your time today Stacey. We all had a great time :-)” – Andrea, Dec 2022
“Hi Stacey – Just wanted to say THANKYOU for the lovely wreath making workshop – everyone was thrilled with their creations and it was a perfect Pre-Christmas night :-)” – Cheryl, Dec 2022
“Thank you so much Stacey for a beautiful wreath-making session. We all are in love with our wreaths. Thank you for being so helpful, and i’ve got plenty of foliage here to make another wreath!“ – Anita, Nov 2022
“Just wanted to thank you again for the wreath-making workshop last week! It was such a brilliant way to bring in the Christmas spirit, and some absolutely beautiful wreaths were made and loved by all. Wishing you a fantastic 2021, thanks again” – Casey, BGC, Dec 2020
“Hi Stacey, Just a note to say thank you for a gorgeous night on Wed! Everyone commented on how lovely you were & his much they loved the experience! Lots of photo exchanges of wreaths in their new homes 🙂 With thanks & best wishes for a good rest at Christmas!” – Allyson, Dec 2020